8/10/2010

Templates Galore & My First Etsy Sale!

I just made my first sale in my new Etsy shop!  I literally squealed with excitement.  Now I need to worry about packaging.  There are several Etsy articles on the importance of branding and packaging, so I know that I have to set myself apart but still be cost and environment conscious.  So, I've decided to package the 3-strand Ivory Pearl Necklace purchased by a wonderful Etsy shopper in Florida in a pillow box.



Check out these boxes here.
I'd really like to use paper that is embedded with seeds that can be planted like the ones shown here, but I don't have any of that paper handy at the moment.  So, I will pull from my stock of beautiful scrapbook papers and use the template found here.  This link is chocked full of templates for envelopes, cards, and boxes.  Be sure to check them out!!

Receive your own beautiful pillow box filled with beautiful jewelry items from my Etsy shop. Visit me soon at Dandelion Designs.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to the Mad Skills party this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that necklace! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I am now following back! Can't wait to go check out some of your other posts.

    www.paisleypassions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are simply beautiful!! I'm loving your blog and I'm so excited to be your newest follower! I would also like to invite you to my link party/giveaway every Friday at FrouFrouDecor! I love new friends and hope to see you there!
    ~Terrell @ FFD~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn,

    Check out the link below. When I saw it I thought of this post on your blog!

    http://justsomethingimade.blogspot.com/2010/08/all-occasion-seed-packets-free-graphics.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Alicia! That is a great blog and I've bookmarked the link. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Keep them coming!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers