8/01/2010

Best Pal Scrapbook Page

 love my kids.  My little ones are playful, snuggly and loving, and sometimes a giant pain!  However, I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.  I keep everything from them and wanted to share with you a scrapbook page I made using some of their things.




Did I forget to mention my kiddos are "fur babies"?  Believe me... they still eat, drink, poop, and whine!

The think I love most about this layout is that I used a large section of a treat bag that I kept.  This bag was from a gormet shop in Franklin, TN.  I actually bought them when we had Baby, an elderly, blind Maltipoo we adopted.  Baby passed away shortly after we got Cody.  Sadie came along a couple of years later.


Cody aka "C-Note"
Sadie aka "Doodle-bug"
I haven't put their pictures in this layout yet.  I've thought about framing it and giving it to our neighbors who also have fur babies. 

I'm linking to these parties:
BWS tips button UndertheTableandDreaming giveaways

3 comments:

  1. Very cute page for a very cute dog. I love your embellishments. I'm going to go look through your old posts to see what other creative idea you have. Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! I love the beads on the round paper clip, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How creative to use some of their things. Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Keep them coming!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers