10/03/2010

Sunday Art Therapy #7

Good Sunday all you crazy creative people. You might notice my cheery dispotition today. I would like to say that this is my usual state, but I must admit that I owe this all to the awesome pain medication prescribed to me after a little oral surgery.  Since I was not bequeathed this wonderful stuff until Friday, I have been in too much pain to create much this week, but I do have a couple of projects to share with you.  One is a tutorial on an inspiration board.  The other is a tutorial and a recipe in one fabulous post. 

I have also begun 21 Secrets, the amazing online art journaling workshop hosted by the Dirty Footprints Studio.  You can read all about it here.  I really encourage you to join.  I've only just begun and am loving every minute of it.  I'm also still working through Whitney Ferre's book, Creatively Fit.  Have I mentioned that I have creative ADHD?  One project is just never enough.

So, now it's time to show me what you've been up to.  You can link up below and/or add to the Art Therapy Flickr group.  Be sure to spread the love by grabbing the Art Therapy button on the sidebar and comment on each other's projects. If I haven't commented on your project from last week, please give me a little more time. I promise to get to every one.





This linky list is now closed.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I would love to take this class! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Yes, I'm in on 21 secrets and LOVING it! having to be careful I don't spend all day on there and forget all the other things I am supposed to get done in a day!
    Didn't mention it in that post because those pages were made before the class started.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Keep them coming!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers