9/26/2010

Sunday Art Therapy #6

Hello all you creative people!  I have been so inspired by all of your creative adventures that you've shared.  Here is one of my favorites from Jenny at The Homemade Diva


Silhouette Art by Jenny at The Homemade Diva

I love the way that she paired her papers to create the perfect amount of contrast and movement. 

I've added a few of my own creations to our Flickr group.  My sweet hubby took me to Michael's today where I purchased new watercolor crayons, cake watercolors, and new artist pens.  I've been like a kid with new school supplies! 

I can't wait to see what you're up to!  And, thanks to Saraccino for noticing that the link party button pointed back to my photobucket site instead of the blog (and for telling me how to fix it).  It's all fixed now, but if you do notice something hinky with it, be sure to let me know.

Now, show me what you've got.




This linky list is now closed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I'm stopping over from http://boyohboyohboycrafts.blogspot.com
    I'm so glad you left a comment last week to let me know about your wonderful blog. My creative therapy has been centered in fabric lately. I haven't taken out my sketch book in ages but just looking at all of the wonderful art work here is inspiring. Great site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn, thanks so much for your sweet, uplifting comment on my blog. So glad you came for a visit! I am in overload with commitments right now, but will definitely consider joining the Flickr Group after Halloween and the journaling prompts on my blog are finished. I perused the work in the group and it is fantastic! Makes me want to draw and draw!
    xx,
    Autumn Clark

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Keep them coming!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers