9/14/2010

Dryer Duct Pumpkins

Oh Fall, thank you for coming early to TN. We so needed the relief from the heat. My neighbors and I are already planning an Oktoberfest party and I can't wait to get all of my fall decorations down from the attic.

While browsing around blogland, I came across this awesome project by Allison at House of Hepworths.  Her blog is hilarious and educational at the same time.  She has made pumpkins out of dryer duct. 


Project by Allison @ House of Hepworths

 Isn't this seriously cute?!  I can't wait to raid my garage to see if we have any dryer duct.  You could get this at any hardware store, but also check out your local Habitat ReStore (benefitting Habitat for Humanity) or maybe even Goodwill. 

I won't be able to use cinnamon sticks thanks to my crazy allergy, but I could see twigs from my yard.  I think I even still have some dried curly willow branches left from the trees my hubby cut down (sigh).

Be sure to go over to Allison's blog and let her know that you saw her here.

Also, if you like this project, also check out the rope and wire pumpkins at Someday Crafts.

Happy Fall, everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - that is so freakin' adorable!! Darn it. One more project I reeeally want to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, Thank you for featuring my pumpkin!!!

    I'll add you to my features tad asap.

    ~Allison @ House of Hepworths

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?? I can't believe you can actually make a cute pumpkin out of a dryer duct!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Keep them coming!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers