10/24/2010

Sunday Art Therapy #10

Good morning, my lovely creative readers.  I hope you all have had a wonderfully creative week and are enjoying this beautiful autumn weather we are having.  This week, I'd like to feature one of the fabulous projects that was linked up last week. 

This awesome envelope was created by Saraccino all the way from Germany.  I love how the internet makes us such close neighbors!  She used the skull graphic from The Graphics Fairy.




Don't you just love how she used the speach and thought bubbles for the address and stamp markers.  Be sure to stop by her blog and let her know you saw her here.  While you're there, browse around and check out her other creative projects.

Now it's your turn.  Link up your artistic endeavors from this week.  You can link to your blog post containing the project below as well as to the flickr group.  Just click the link inside the slideshow.







This linky list is now closed.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks for your sweet comment! I am glad you like it :)

    And yes, I also love the internet to bring so many ideas and people near to each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jingle, I'm so glad you are having fun! Great additions to the Flickr group, too. Be sure to come back every week and tell your friends.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Keep them coming!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers