11/16/2010

Feature: Saraccino Tentacles

I have a motto:  I don't eat anything that can reach out and grab me back!!  So, no calamari for me.  However, I fell in love with Saraccino's Tentacle Cup and Saucer


I would love to have a whole set of these!  The vibrant colors are amazing and the texture and movement she is able to achieve gives these tentacles a life of their own!  One commenter on her blog mentioned that she loves the way we never see the rest of the octopus, but we know that he is lurking just around the corner.  I couldn't agree more.  Saraccino also has jelly fish that she lovingly creates as well.

Be sure to leave some comment love for Saraccino and let her know that you saw her featured here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Keep them coming!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers