1/15/2011

Sunday Art Therapy #19

I was drooling over all the great projects you guys linked up last week.  I hope you all visited each other's posts, learned something new, and left nice comments.  Our feature this week comes from Claire and her blog, Saraccino.  Claire has had our feature project before, but I had to share with you her great tutorial on acetone transfers.



Acetone transfers by Saraccino
  I've never thought of using acetone as a transfer medium, but her projects turned out great.  For those of you who use gel medium as a transfer medium, like I do, you will want to try this.  Think of all the money you'll save!

I love the vintage look of these and can't wait to use this process on my next project.  Be sure and check out the tutorial here.

It's that time again.  You can add photos of your projects to the Sunday Art Therapy Flickr group by clicking on the link inside the slide show.  Also, you can link up at the party below.  Be sure and visit each other and leave some comment love.  The party will be open through Saturday, so link often!






This linky list is now closed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh...! Thanks :) I wasn't online the last days so I just saw this today!

    Just to add for the aceton transfer: Be careful on which kind of surface you want to transfer the image because the aceton will also solve paints which are underlying... although the effect itself can be quite cool :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Keep them coming!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers