12/05/2010

Sunday Art Therapy #15

UPDATE: Due to some technical problems, this linky party will be open through Wednesday!!! Keep linking!


Everyday is a great day for crafting, but it gets even better at Christmas.  Christmas is all about family and going home around my household.  So, I wanted to share my "Home" collage.


HomeCollage


I created the background from leftover paint from other art journal pages, then I raided my Better Homes and Gardens collection for some photos.  A tree cut from an old dictionary page, some oil pastel, and a picture of me (second from the left) and my neighborhood girl friends and we have Home: Where Life Happens.

So this is my first major collage that I've ever constructed.  Please critique!  I'm desparate to get better at this because I think it is an important skill for me to incorporate into my mixed-media art.

Now, it's your turn to show us what you've been up to this week or any other time.  Older projects are welcome as well as your latest endeavors.  Remember, that you can link up below as well as add to our Flickr group by clicking on the link inside the slide show.











This linky list is now closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Keep them coming!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers